Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I've been away too long...

Just signed back on and realized I haven't posted anything on here since APRIL- ridiculous, I know.  There is a good reason, though- I've been taking a whole lot of classes at CBU trying to get my certification for administrative leadership.  So between teaching full time, attending classes, doing research, and writing papers, I have had next to zero time for writing, let alone blogging.  The good news?  It's a fast-track program, and I should be done by Christmas, if I can keep up the pace. 

Once I finally get some time, I have plans to start work on a new collection- poems will be upcoming, as well as some new photography to put up on my shutterfly page that's been sitting around on my hard drive too long.  So stay with me!  I'll try to be a bit more consistent with this blog stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment