Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I've been nominated!

Just a quick post to let my loyal readers (all 5 if you) know- I've been nominated as 1 of 5 finalists for the Naked Girls Reading Literary Honors Prize! 

http://tinyurl.com/lxubztn

What's better than having your work judged as an honorary finalist by an organization with great literary taste? Having your work judged as an honorary finalist by an organization with great literary taste... that happens to be comprised of beautiful women that read their authors' work on-stage in the buff! 

All kidding aside, this is a great organization that  promotes literature and performance art in a totally fun and unique way. I've been following for a while, and it's an honor to be accepted as one of the 5 finalists. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment